maureen@georgeconsulting.services

(978) 371-6422

image1

 

Effective communication is indispensable to successful fundraising.


What is the dream? What are the obstacles to realizing the dream? 

Who can make change happen?  Who will benefit?


image2

For thirty years, my professional goal has been the advancement of gift-supported organizations.  As a successful front line fundraiser,  I know that the "ask" is only 10% of the work.  The other 90% involves long-term relationship building, written communications, executing effective annual campaigns, database management, prospect research and event planning.